I am a coach, coaching and mentoring trainer, and lecturer. I run workshops of my own design with elements of group coaching on managing emotions in professional relationships, and building self-esteem and authenticity, as well as trainings on coaching competences. As an expert, I support innovative projects with a social purpose. For more than 10 years I have been working with the Open University of Warsaw University, where I was head of the training section and responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive development programmes for businesses, institutions and university employees, as well as a programme for lecturers run in an innovative peer-to-peer format.
I studied Philology at Warsaw University and Sociology at Lancaster University. I am also a graduate of the Graduate School for Social Research of the Polish Academy of Science. I belong to the Leaders Quest group of coaches, working with leaders of non-governmental organisations around the world in cooperation with PwC. I have spoken at conferences organised by the Polish Chamber of Training Companies, Jagellonian University, and International Coach Federation Poland. I am a trainer at the School of Business Mentors created and run by Stibitz for the Business Leader Foundation at EY, where I run trainings and supervisions for mentors – women and men.
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- EMCC Senior Practitioner certificate
- Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council Poland
- 400+ hours as a Business & Life Coach
- 100+ hours of trainings
- 10+ years in the training industry
- Academic lecturer – University of Warsaw, SWPS
- Group coach
- Supervisor, mentor
- International Coach Federation Associated Certified Coach (ACC)
- certified Coaching Supervisor
- Self-esteem training for professionals
- Rational Behavioural Therapy in business and management – Simontonowski Institute
- PwC Business Coaching Diploma – Advanced Coach
I specialise in managerial and career coaching. I support leaders on their way to career changes, helping them find the inner strength and courage to act. I believe in the power of presence and attention, from which the right questions flow. I use various tools and approaches in coaching (including system tools, provocations, elements of NLP), depending on the client’s needs and the goal that has been set. I coach both individuals and groups.