Our work is to support others in the process of their professional development. Our approach and activities are based on professional knowledge and many years of experience. We help and support those who find themselves in situations requiring change, or who want to improve themselves or change what is happening on their career path. Often, one begins looking for support when prompted by circumstances, or at the recommendation of someone such as a superior. Regardless of the circumstances, we make sure that your work on yourself is based on your own motivation and goals.
We start from the fundamental assumption that it is simply worth developing; there is always time for this, whether you’re at the beginning of your career, going round a bend, or it seems you’ll soon be reaching the end.
We take a very broad view of development. We know that knowledge and competences are not everything. At work, we meet people who have a lot of knowledge and are keen to act, but somehow can’t seem to turn this into a satisfactory path of professional development. We meet experts in their field who, though they have gone far, no longer feel satisfaction from the work they do. We also see people standing at professional crossroads, considering what to do next, or those threatened with losing their job.
In our work with you, together we examine and strive to understand the situation you are in. In practice, the cooperation we propose involves several stages:
We meet and talk about:
- In what position, in what moment are you now?
- What resources do you possess?
- What barriers stand in the way of your development?
The person you meet with will be your consultant and carer throughout the length our cooperation. You will agree successive steps and clarify doubts with them. The choice of consultant is up to you.
At this stage:
- You will be able to use tools that help you recognise and define your “resources”: your potential, what motivates you to work, what kind of tasks support your development. Some of these you will already know well, others you will discover gradually.
- You will also learn how the various traits you possess can support each other, and how best to draw on them.
- You will also define those areas worth working on so they don’t hinder the achievement of your goals.
- You will also learn what kind of tasks will require a bigger effort from you, and what you will have to pay particular attention to when carrying them out.
The self-diagnosis stage is a time in which you will define those elements on which your choices, decisions and further steps will be based.
In this process, you can use:
- Master-hr tests: a test of your professional competence profile and motivational style Master-hr tests
- Gallup tests: a test of your patterns of behaviour and predispositions Gallup tests.
Your development path
Communication competences The next stage of work allows us to answer the questions:
- Where are you heading in your work on yourself?
- What do you need to reach your goal?
From our side, at this stage we help:
- Determine your areas of development
- Set priorities
- Determine specific goals
- Set a time frame
- Choose effective methods of proceeding
ARESA OF DEVELOPMENT
On this issue, we want you to be able to freely identify what elements of your development you want to focus on. Often, we see ourselves in a confined, specific way, or are too focused on ongoing matters to step back and take an objective look at ourselves. We help you make a conscious choice of the area or areas you will work on, and help you set priorities for them.
Example areas of development:
- Your vision of your professional development
- Building your own image
- Work-life balance
- Building business relations
- Building a network of professional contacts
- Presentation competences
- Managing emotions
- Strategic planning
- Effective delegating and executing goal implementation
- Sales competences
- Managing change
- Managing projects
- Leadership competences
- Increased self-confidence in the role of leader or manager
- Team building
- Employee motivation
- Supporting others’ development
Goals and methods
The next step is setting the specific goals you want to achieve, prioritising them and establishing a time frame. At this stage, we propose specific methods that can help you achieve your goals.
As part of our offer, you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
At each stage of our cooperation, you can also benefit from consultations with the person of your choice.