I am an experienced mentor, supervisor, coach and trainer. I am also the owner and managing partner of the company Stibitz (founded in 1997). At the same time, I work as a mentor and coach in both individual and group processes. I run trainings on soft skills, mentoring and leadership, using both my own and licensed models (John Maxwell Team). I have authored or co-authored several handbooks on soft skills and management, including the first EMCC-approved and accredited mentoring handbook in Poland: “Mentoring – Instruction Manual”.
I was a co-founder and long-time director and member of the management and supervisory boards of SMG/KRC Poland (later MillwardBrown, now Kantar). I was also Director of Sales at Texaco Polska, and later Director of Development at Eastbridge BV (the Empik and DTC outlet network). For several years I lectured at Collegium Civitas, and I also lecture at the Freedom Institute, and supervised the 5th edition of a mentoring programme for the Business Leader Foundation. I have almost 9 years of experience as a coach and mentor. I specialise in executive coaching/mentoring, with emphasis on success and ‘change’ as broadly understood. I have runmore than 1,100 individual coaching and mentoring sessions, and almost 550 trainings on soft skills, strategy, negotiations, etc.
- John Maxwell Team (USA) certificate as coach, trainer, mentor
- EMCC Senior Practitioner certificate
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) certificate
- EMCC EQA Mentoring Foundation programme certificate
- EMCC EQA Mentoring Practitioner programme certificate
- PwC BCD ACSTH certificate
- PwC ACD certificate
- MPA Master Management Poland certificate
- EASI Master Management Poland certificate
In my work, I use the following tools:
- EASI and MPA Master-HR tests
- In-depth quality assessment
- WALKER-type questionnaires
- Organisational culture assessments
- Employee satisfaction and loyalty assessments
- Intra-organisational communication tests
I work in Polish, English and Russian.
DZP, Skanska PP, Vistra S.A, Heuler Hermes, EY, PwC, FLB, Reesco, Revitech, ATS Instal, Enterprise Investors, Fundacja Galerii Foksal, MSN, Bosch, Elplast Plus, Marriot Hotel, Gaz System, Polskie LNG, FinAi, OIRP in Warsaw, Nationale Netherlanden, CFA Society Poland, Alto, Merck, Echo Investment, KLB, Polish Copper Employers’ Union, CFA Society Poland.